Food Services Director: Deborah Beary
Call: 781-878-8822 Ex. 423 or email: email@example.com
- Lunch w/ POS or Cash $2.75
- Reduced Lunch w/ POS or Cash $0.40
- Breakfast w/ POS or Cash $1.75
- Deli Bar w/ POS or Cash $3.25
South Shore vocational Technical High School provides parent with Nutrikids®, a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance and food choices through the website MySchoolBucks (www.myschoolbucks.com). Students need to pay off their previous years account before they will be allowed to purchase on their account.
STUDENTS CANNOT OVER CHARGE THEIR ACCOUNTS
Parents or Guardians should make sure their child has money in their account or in-hand to purchase food from the cafeteria. There are two options for depositing money for cafeteria purchases.
- Pay online: www.myschoolbucks.com. The point of sale system charges a convenience fee of $2.49 per deposit transaction. By depositing $50.00 or more your child will be credited with one free lunch to offset the cost of the convenience fee. Parents placing money into multiple accounts will only be assessed one fee per deposit transaction. SSVT does not profit from the use of this site.
- Check: A check may be brought to the cafeteria for deposit into your child’s individual account. Checks are made payable to “South Shore Regional School District”. Please make sure your child’s name is printed clearly on the check to ensure credit. Checks must be brought to the cafeteria before 10:00AM.
BALANCES ARE NONREFUNDABLE
Balances remaining on the meal account at the end of the school year are not refundable but may be carried over to the next school year or to another family member. Parents should plan accordingly.
SENIORS must pay all charges prior to graduation
Cash is always accepted at the lunch line too!
- Set Low Balance Alert on MySchoolBucks: Get email alerts when you set up a low balance alert. Set the amount you want to be notified. To learn more about setting up low balance alerts, click here.
- Set an autopay end date: If you have enrolled in Autopay, in order to avoid carrying a balance on your myschoolbucks account, specifically for graduating seniors, set an end date sometime in May. This way you will stop funding the Myschoolbucks account and when it runs out have the student pay in cash for the remaining days.
- How we are listed within Myschoolbuck.com: If you are enrolling your students in the Myschoolbucks Lunch Program, you need to select a district. We are listed as South Shore Regional School.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or retaliation. If you require this information in alternative format (Braille, large print, audiotape) contact the USDA TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice or TDD). To file a complaint alleging discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW,Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call toll free 866-632-9992. TDD users can contact USDA through local relay or the Federal relay at 800-877-8339 (TDD) or 866-377-8642 (relay voice users.) “USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”