Back to Guidance Page
It is important to note that scholarship and financial aid awards can be used at a variety of institutions; not just traditional four-year colleges. If your goals include trade or technical colleges, scholarships can help you achieve those goals.
Local Scholarships will be posted to this website when available. Please check frequently for new ones. Click on your town to see any scholarships that are specific to residents.
The below scholarships are available to residents of all towns.
- William Armstrong Scholarship
- Matthew Clancy Memorial Scholarship
- SST Parents Association Award
- 2018-2019 Joshua Perry Scholarship
- PCT Federal Credit Union Scholarship
- Rockland Trust Scholarship
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship
- Mark Bavis Scholarship
- Rebekah Assembly
- Harbor One Scholarship
- Yawkey Scholarship Program
- Scholarships for Student Caregivers
- Joseph McCarthy Memorial Scholarship
- Brockton Garden Club Scholarship
- NE Plumbing, Gas & Mechanical Inspectors Scholarship
- Recovery Village Scholarship
- Business Degree Scholarships
- Accounting Scholarships
- Comcast Leaders Scholarship
- Do NOT miss deadlines!
- Start your search process as early as possible.
- You are encouraged to submit your FAFSA as close to October 1 based on estimated tax returns, and update later.
- Save! Save! Save!
- Apply for as many scholarships as possible.
- Save all PIN numbers and passwords.
For common scams to avoid. Remember, you should never have to pay a fee for scholarship or financial aid information – www.finaid.org/scholarship/scams