- Allied Health
- Collision Repair Technology
- Computer Information Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Graphic Communications
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Metal Fabrication & Welding
- Horticulture & Landscape Construction
Nothing from April 3, 2020 to April 4, 2020.
- Facebook FeedThe South Shore Regional School District, through its vocational technical high school and adult education program, serves as the leading educational institution and community resource for all citizens who seek to explore, develop and enhance career and technical skills and experiences.SouthShore TechnicalApr 4, 2020 @ 0:00We have added event information to our COVID-19 Notification page. The intent is to keep you informed with what is happening with school events that were previously scheduled. The situation is fluid so check regularly for updates. https://sites.google.com/ssvotech.org/sst-notification-center/eventsSouthShore TechnicalApr 3, 2020 @ 15:03Good morning South Shore families,
We hope your family is healthy and safe during these unprecedented times.
Beginning Monday morning, April 6th, SST will be ratcheting our expectations for student involvement and assignment completion in our Remote Learning School.
You can expect:
Your child should start their day by answering the Remote Learning Daily Attendance survey which will be shared with them each morning through their school email.
Our staff to be increasing the frequency of school work assigned to students as well as grading assignments moving forward.
To coincide with the increase of work we have developed a regular schedule for class meetings.
This Remote Learning school day will run from 10:00 am until approximately 1:00/1:30 pm depending upon their schedule.
Students should log into their google classroom to start these sessions.
Class times will be approximately 30 minutes in length for block classes and 15 minutes for classes that normally are only a period in length.
You can expect your child to have approximately 2 hours worth of work a day.
Some of this work may take place outside the class time window.
We are providing a printable agenda to help keep your child organized with their daily schedule and work assigned.
We do recognize that some students and families might have competing interests during the Remote Learning School day including work, co-op or illness. The expectation is that students work with their teachers to complete their work in a timely manner.
Monday, April 6th, will be B cycle day with sophomores and seniors following their academic schedule and freshmen and juniors will be completing work in their vocational programs including all related classes. All classes begin at 10:00 am.
If your child is still in need of a Chromebook, members of the leadership team will be available Monday between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm at the school to help with distribution.
Please click on the attached documents to see further information on the Remote Learning School, students expectations and how you can help your student be successful in this format.
Stay strong and be safe, engaged and physically active.
South Shore Technical Leadership Team.SouthShore TechnicalApr 3, 2020 @ 0:24The Kingston Fire Department would like to thank South Shore Vocational Technical High School for the donation of 20 protective face shields that were fabricated at the school. This allows for each member to have their own shield. On a side note Kingston Fire Fighter/Paramedics John Sheehan and Chris Ebert are both graduates of SSVT.SouthShore TechnicalApr 2, 2020 @ 21:52Kudos to SST Graphic Communications Instructor, Carolyn Rutkowski
https://scituate.wickedlocal.com/news/20200402/scituate-kids-keep-in-touch-through-special-newsletterSouthShore TechnicalApr 2, 2020 @ 14:18Juniors and Seniors,
If you were approved by SST prior to March 16th for co-op and you are still working that job (minimum 32 hrs per shop week) please email us ASAP at email@example.com.
It would help if you also emailed us letting us know if you are no longer working as well.
- General Advisory Agenda
- Fall Program Advisory Agenda
- Alumni Association
- Log in to Powerschool
- Daily Bulletin
- Concussion Test
- Athletic Schedule
- Budget Presentations
- Regional Agreement
- School Improvement Plan
- CORI Form
- Take Our Alumni Survey
- Services for the public
- District Facilities Master Plan
- SST Report Card